PLEASE NOTE: If you attended Bryant & Stratton College before September 1999 we are unable to accept your request through the Parchment system.
if you attended Bryant & Stratton College before September 1999 and would like to request a transcript.
Your transcript is the official, permanent record of all the courses you have attended.
Bryant & Stratton College has authorized Parchment to manage the ordering, processing, and secure delivery of student transcripts.
- Secure on-line access to request your transcript 24/7.
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received.
- On-line tracking ability.
- The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript.
How to request a transcript:
Transcript requests can be made through the Parchment website by clicking the link of the campus you attended below:
A one-time account set up is required. You will be asked for:
- Enrollment status (currently or not currently enrolled)
- Birth date and last four digits of your SSN
- Student ID number. If unknown, please enter the last 4 digits of your SSN
- E-mail address
This information is required to ensure proper student matching.
If you are not sure of the exact attendance dates, please indicate approximate dates.
Once you have completed the set up, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Parchment. You are now able to request transcripts through Parchment.
All transcripts sent through Parchment are official.
- The transcript cost is $5.00. During the ordering process you will be able to see the exact charge prior to entering your credit card information.
- Transcripts must be paid by credit card at the time of the order. Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
A hold on your account will not prevent you from requesting a transcript through Parchment and you will be assessed the transcript fees. However, we will not be able to release your transcript until the hold is resolved.
For questions or to report a problem with your order, please contact Support.