A Part of the Bryant & Stratton College Employability Series
On July 19 Bryant & Stratton College Online hosted the “Job Ready or Not?” Employability Summit.
Attendees were able to get inside the mind of some of today's top employers. The panel of experts from CareerBuilder, Enterprise, Humana, Marriott International and Microsoft answered burning job related questions such as:
- What skills do employers value most?
- How do you make your resume stand out among other applicants?
- What's the worst interview mistake you can make?
The job market is still competitive. Whether you are a current college student, new graduate or someone looking to invigorate your job search this recorded event will offer practical tips and advice to help you become job ready. Watch the recorded event now to learn:
- What it means to be employable in today's job market
- How to build a personal career brand
- Ways to leverage social and digital media in your job search
- The value of soft skills and what you can do today to develop them
- And, much more