Bryant & Stratton College programs are approved for the training of veterans, veterans’ children and veterans’ spouses in accordance with the rules and regulations administered by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs.
Bryant & Stratton College has a long and successful history of working with various branches of the military to offer veterans, retirees, active duty personnel and their families. We offer a dynamic, streamlined and nurturing academic environment dedicated to helping you grow personally and professionally in your Military Career and beyond. Online education is flexible and well- suited for your hectic lifestyle. With no set class time, you can work on your degree, on your schedule.
- VA Certified
- Yellow Ribbon Participant
- GI Jobs Military Friendly School
- TA approved for $250 a semester hour for Active, Guard and Reserve
- Course completion acceptance for military schools, CLEP, DANTES, ECE and other SOC colleges.
Military Friendly Staff
We understand your military obligation, which is why we have trained and dedicated staff that will help you navigate through the process of evaluating your military training and prior schooling for credit towards the completion of your degree. Our staff has gone through internal training to increase awareness of your military needs.
Salute to Spouses Program
We understand that when a spouse serves in the military, the whole family does too. Learn more about how your spouse could receive up to $6,000 in scholarship money.
Scholarships. Support. Success: One site has it all.
Introducing a site exclusively for military spouses. It’s easy! Visit www.salutetospouses.com today to join and start participating.
- Careers & Education Center - Articles on the best careers for military spouses and weekly blogs written by real military spouses covering topics you care about.
- Blog - Our team of bloggers consist of military spouses and will keep you informed on topics such as current events, education, career advice, etc.