Human Resources Specialist
Associate of Applied Science
Are you a “people person” – organized and detail oriented? Would you like to be an advocate for employees as well as a liaison between them and their employer? Human Resources Specialists play a prime role in virtually every business and organization with multiple employees. Earning your Associate of Applied Science Degree as an HR Specialist from Bryant & Stratton College will help prepare you for a great entry-level position in human resources.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Our online human resources degree prepares you for a successful career by teaching you the following types of skills:
- Comprehend the primary functions of human resources in organizations, and apply those functions in the decision-making process.
- Apply information technology skills to specific human resources applications.
- Develop and begin to apply leadership skills in various settings.
- Understand and apply the principles of ethical behavior to the workplace.
- Demonstrate knowledge of economic and quantitative issues in the business environment.
Student Consumer Information for this Program