Interactive Media Design
Associate of Applied Science
Interactive Media Design is the field of study that integrates the elements of audio, video, still images, animation, text, and data for the delivery of interactive content either through multimedia devices or the Internet. The Internet and multimedia continue to grow at an incredible rate. If you have computer skills and design talent, here’s your chance to combine both in an exciting and rewarding career.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Students will have a solid background in interactive design and will develop the following types of skills:
- Experience using industry-standard hardware and software programs such as Adobe® Creative Suit
- Develop multimedia scripts and have an understanding of XML, XHTML, SQL, PHP and Unix.
- Assist in multimedia production
- Learn how to design rich web sites using various skills and tools
- Design computer-based training
Student Consumer Information for this Program