The online classroom at Bryant & Stratton College Online is structured to provide the same atmosphere and culture as an on-campus classroom. Each class at Bryant & Stratton College features a highly interactive learning environment in which instructors present lectures, course materials, assignments and tests in an easily accessible format. All of our instructors are actively engaged in the weekly discussion topics with students.
Bryant & Stratton College uses Blackboard Learn to provide an easy-to-use, secure learning environment to help promote the interactive atmosphere within the online classroom. Online classes at Bryant & Stratton College feature:
- Weekly posting of lectures, assignments and discussion topics
- Engaging discussion with classmates and instructors via the online discussion board
- Track your grades through charts in each class
- 24/7 access to coursework to allow students to access lectures, discussion and other class materials around their daily schedule
- Learning modules, discussion board and course announcements for each class