Webinars | Blog | Video | News
Financial Aid

Company-Sponsored Tuition Reimbursement

Many companies provide tuition reimbursement as part of their employee benefits package. If you are employed full-time, you should contact the personnel office of your employer for information concerning your company’s tuition reimbursement program. Such programs commonly require that the employee initially pay the tuition for a subject or program and that the tuition will be reimbursed by the company upon successful completion by the student.

If you are attending College through a company sponsored tuition reimbursement program, you must notify the Financial Aid office of this additional aid and make arrangements to provide your employer with the information required for its tuition reimbursement program. The Financial Aid office may require proof of this reimbursement from your employer.