What is Personal Education? It is our promise to always put you first. It has to do with our commitment to provide you with the best experience and support to guide you when you need it most. Juggling family, work, and school is a tough job and we are here with you every step of the way. While other schools may claim to offer personal attention, we actually deliver it every day.
Personal attention is a way of life for us and is displayed by:
- Getting needed encouragement from faculty or staff when you need it most.
- Receiving detailed, personal feedback from your instructor.
- Engaging in lively discussion about a current trend in your major during class.
- Academic advisors that know you by name not just your ID number.
- An instructor taking the time to personally answer a question about an assignment.
- Walking into your campus and being greeted by smiling faces.