For online courses you must meet the Technology Requirements.
Do not open the exam contained in the Online Insurance CE courses without the presence of an approved NYS approved exam monitor. There may be a monitor fee involved in addition to the course costs.
Exam Proctor Requirements:
Monitored Exam - Exams to be Monitored by a New York State Approved Monitor. The monitor cannot be related (by family) to the student.
- Monitored Exam - Exams to be monitored by a New York State Approved Monitor. The exam may not be opened without the presence of a New York State approved monitor.
- The monitor cannot be related (by family) to the student.
- The exam is a "Closed Book" exam and must be taken in the presence of a New York State approved monitor.
- There may be a monitor fee involved in addition to the course costs.
Bryant & Stratton College offers monitoring in the following locations: Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo. Students that use a Bryant & Stratton College location for the monitoring of their final exam will receive the service at a discounted rate of $20.00
The locations and contact information for Bryant & Stratton College monitoring are:
To view approved New York Monitor List please visit: https://myportal.ins.state.ny.us/web/guest-applications/monitor-search
- When registering for this course you will not have immediate access to your course. If you register within our Hours of Operation, you will receive log-in information by email within 4 hours. Students that register outside of our Hours of Operation will receive their log-in information within 4 hours of when we open the next business day.
Hours of Operation (EST):
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Contact Information: 1-888-273-2758
You will have 90 days to complete this course. Refunds are not available for Bryant & Stratton College Online CE courses.
This course will cover the background of Ponzi Schemes as well as the mechanics of why these schemes work. The first part of the 21st century has seen a confusing mix of eroding public trust in certain institutions (and burgeoning trust in others), growing self-absorption among many people and an increase in material wealth that's not always evenly distributed. The result is a favorable climate for Ponzi schemes.
Approval Effective Date:
LA, BR, C1, C3, PA, LB, PC
NYS Insurance Provider Organization NYPO-100114