We continue to closely monitor developments related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Bryant & Stratton College’s top priority is to protect the health and well-being of students, faculty and staff along with the communities where we live and work.
Bryant & Stratton College remains committed to providing exceptional service to our students. We are currently welcoming new students to our Campuses via our Remote Classroom experience that simulates a campus environment supported by robust, real-time video interactions until it is safe to return to school grounds. In addition, we continue our 20-year tradition of offering personalized Online Education.
We are committed to ensuring as little interruption as possible to our students’ educational experience.
- Online Education services have not been affected to date and we do not anticipate any disruption to services.
- All Bryant & Stratton campuses are open for virtual registration support services including tutoring, advising and tech support for continuing and new students. Many remain open for physical visits. Please click here to contact your local campus for more information.
- Building-based course instruction for currently enrolled students has been deferred, resuming in a Remote Classroom experience beginning on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at their normal class days and times. We plan to resume physical classroom instruction when safe to do so. Please click here for more information.
- Bryant & Stratton staff and campus-based instructors remain available to support students. Students can contact their campus staff and instructors via email or phone during normal operating hours.
- Students should continue to work with their local campuses for the latest information on clinical and athletic programs.
- We are currently enrolling for the Spring term.
We are closely monitoring the guidance provided by federal, state and local governments along with public health authorities to comply with any new COVID-19 mandates.
We are guided by our mission to offer a personalized career education and experience while remaining committed to the well-being of our faculty, staff and students.
For more information about our Campus/Remote Classroom or Online Education, please click here.
We encourage students to sign up for our RAVE Emergency Alert System. Bryant & Stratton College has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to provide an emergency alert system which can deliver messages to your email addresses, as well as to your cell phone. Click here to sign up.
Students and staff should contact their health care provider if you believe you are experiencing symptoms.
Please refer to the following websites for Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and information: