Business Litigation Paralegal Certificate
For anyone who wants a legal career that’s more than courtrooms and trials, commercial law can offer a great opportunity. A job as a paralegal or legal assistant in business law will have you exploring the rights of individuals and corporations involved with commerce, merchandising, trade, and sales. As you focus on business deals in one form or another, you’ll be intellectually challenged and come up with creative solutions to your lawyers’ or clients’ problems. Continuing Education at Bryant & Stratton College Paralegal: Business Litigation certificate can help you get the training you need to do well in this career.
Program Highlights & Topics
- Basic legal procedure
- Basic and advanced research methods
- Business organization law
- Client billing
- Civil litigation
- Contract law
- File management
- Law office management
- Legal document preparation
- Legal ethics
- Legal reasoning
At Bryant & Stratton College Continuing Education you will have access to resources for school and for your career. As you balance everything in your life, we’ll be here to provide personalized and consistent help. To make sure you’re supported for all the &’s in your life, we provide:
- A personalized academic path to the career you want and unique support to help you get there
- Programs that teach the skills employers want today and tomorrow
- Ongoing career service support and continuing education opportunities
- A team of counselors and advisors dedicated to seeing you succeed
For more information about student life and support services, check out our Career LifePrep page.
Taking the next step to advance your career and education is an investment worth making. We offer a variety of payment options, and Bryant & Stratton College advisors are here to help.
- State Unemployment Programs (if eligible)
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan®
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA)
Courses from the Paralegal: Business Litigation certificate program can be transferred for course credit in a corresponding Bryant & Stratton College degree program.