Domestic Law Paralegal Certificate
Are you ready for your paralegal career to make a positive difference? A paralegal job that focuses on family law puts you in the position to help people in some of their most emotionally difficult times. What are a domestic law paralegal’s duties? They assist attorneys with cases that deal with adoption, child abuse and neglect, custody, divorce, parental rights, and many other things. This kind of specialization allows paralegals to combine their emotional intelligence with their intelligence quotient to truly make a difference for people. Continuing Education at Bryant & Stratton College Online Paralegal Domestic Law certificate can help you get the training you need to do well in this career.
Program Highlights & Topics
- Basic legal procedure
- Basic and advanced research methods
- Client billing
- Civil litigation
- Contract law
- Domestic relations law
- File management
- Law office management
- Legal document preparation
- Legal ethics
- Legal reasoning
Bryant & Stratton College Continuing Education offers a variety of resources to help you achieve your career and life goals. While you juggle your college education, your career, your family, and the rest of your life, we’re here to provide personalized and consistent help. To make sure you’re supported for all the &’s in your life, we provide:
- A personalized academic path to the career you want and unique support to help you get there
- Programs that teach the skills employers want today and tomorrow
- Ongoing career service support and continuing education opportunities
- A team of counselors and advisors dedicated to seeing you succeed
For more information about student life and support services, check out our Career LifePrep page.
Going back to school is an investment, but one that’s worthwhile. We offer a variety of payment options, and Bryant & Stratton College advisors are here to help.
- State Unemployment Programs (if eligible)
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan®
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA)
Completed courses from the Domestic Law Paralegal certificate program can be transferred for course credit in a corresponding Bryant & Stratton College degree program.