The Professional Skills Center offers a variety of healthcare-related courses and training solutions in conjunction with our comprehensive Allied Health degree and diploma programs. Utilizing a practical, hands-on approach, our courses combine real-life examples and cutting edge technology to make learning more relevant, understandable, and applicable. Offered through open enrollment and company-sponsored programs, the Professional Skills Center’s courses provide your employees with convenient advantages:
- Certification exam preparation courses that enable employees to obtain critical technical credentials.
- Continuing education courses to help employees fulfill their ongoing professional CE requirements.
- Measurable outcomes for training programs.
- Diverse delivery solutions that include classroom and online training.
- A comfortable learning environment to meet individual and corporate needs.
- The ability to apply skills to multiple positions within the healthcare industry.
These programs are available in the following New York locations: Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse and Rochester.
For more information about these programs please contact: