There has never been more demand for qualified and skilled healthcare professionals—especially nurses. But, as many working nurses are finding out, they can only go as far as their education will take them. Many RNs with nursing diplomas and associate degrees in nursing—though excellent in providing patient care—are being passed by for promotion or career-defining opportunities as more hospitals and healthcare systems work toward magnet status.
Is it time you took your education to the next level with an accredited bachelor’s degree in nursing? Then it’s time for you to pursue your RN to BSN degree at Bryant & Stratton College—online.
Our RN to BSN online program gives Nursing degree graduates who have obtained their RN licensure the chance to continue their pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in nursing. From healthcare policy to nursing leadership, curriculum for this flexible RN to BSN online program helps registered nurses develop a stronger foundation in skills beyond the strict clinical side of the nursing profession. Students will develop vital research and leadership skills in order to gain opportunities for career advancement in hospitals, clinics, and healthcare systems.
Admission to the RN to BSN degree program is based on the evaluation of transcripts and individual advisement. Students are required to complete the requirements of the Nursing Generalist degree program, as most nursing, biology, and liberal arts courses transfer into the RN to BSN degree program. Plus you have the option to take classes online, earning your degree on your schedule and at your own pace.
*The RN to BSN program for baccalaureate degree is offered exclusively online in all states except NY.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Bryant & Stratton College Online Education division is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20001, (202) 887-6791. www.ccneaccreditation.org
Online or on campus in Virginia, the accredited RN to BSN degree-completion program gives registered nurses like you the ability to move up from a diploma or associate degree level to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Coursework and lab components are designed to give you the ability to:
- Employ the nursing process to implement comprehensive, safe, diverse, and culturally effective patient-centered care across the lifespan in all health care settings.
- Demonstrate integration of knowledge, skills, and professional attitude with critical thinking, best current evidence, and clinical judgment when providing care to individuals, groups, and communities with a variety of healthcare needs.
- Practice within the ethical, legal, and regulatory frameworks of nursing, health care, and its related agencies assuming they have no past conduct or convictions which prevent such practice.
- Fulfill the roles of the baccalaureate nurse generalist as provider of direct and indirect care, advocate, collaborator designer/manager/coordinator of care, and member of the profession.
- Construct a framework which promotes lifelong learning essential to continuous professional development and tolerance for the unpredictable and ambiguous nature of the healthcare system.
- Employ information literacy skills through the effective use of informatics to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate errors, and support decision-making.
Online RN-BSN Handbook
Campus RN-BSN Handbook
RN to BSN Academic Program Disclosures