Healthcare Management Certificate
Strong leaders and managers are in high demand, as the field of healthcare is expanding faster than all other industries. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 17 percent by 2024. With that growth come a lot of changes, and today’s leaders in healthcare management jobs need to be nimble and ready to adapt. The certificate of completion for Healthcare Management from Continuing Education at Bryant & Stratton College will help you gain the practical skills and knowledge you need to take the next step in your career. Whether you’re an RN or LPN, this certificate will prepare you for a managerial position in an in-demand field.
- Healthcare prevention programs
- Healthcare management as an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) or Director of Nursing (DON)
- Healthcare informatics
- Financial oversight in healthcare
We understand you’re juggling an education along with all the other &’s in your life, and your success is our top priority. Because of this, we offer a variety of resources, including personalized and consistent support while you work toward your career goals. At Bryant & Stratton College, we provide:
- A personalized academic path to the career you want and unique support to help you get there
- Programs that teach the skills employers want today and tomorrow
- Ongoing career service support and continuing education opportunities
- A team of counselors and advisors dedicated to seeing you succeed
For more information about student life and support services, check out our Career LifePrep page.
Completed courses from the Healthcare Management certificate program can be transferred for course credit in a corresponding Bryant & Stratton College degree program.
Having the career you want is an investment worth making. Bryant & Stratton College offers a variety of payment options and advisors to support your career and life goals.
- State Unemployment Programs (if eligible)
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan®
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA)