Online Teaching Strategies
More and more students are attracted to the flexibility and convenience of online colleges. That means there are more online teaching jobs to fill. But in order to keep students engaged in an online environment, teaching strategies have to change. Facilitated by certified instructors, the Online Teaching Strategies certificate from Bryant & Stratton College will teach you important instructional strategies to create a rich, dynamic learning environment for your students.
The cost of all materials is included in the total cost of your certificate.
Students who hold a master’s degree and complete the Online Teaching Strategies certificate program may be eligible to teach online at Bryant & Stratton College. Eligible candidates will need to meet certain criteria and complete the interview process to be hired.
Program Highlights & Topics
- New and innovative learning technologies
- Bloom’s taxonomy
- Chickering’s seven principles
- Community of inquiry framework
- How to utilize online tools such as blogs, social media, video capture and editing, and audio tools to create engaging learning environments
- Cognitive, social, and teaching presences
Your success is our success. That’s why we’re committed to supporting you while you are a student and after you graduate. We proudly invest in all our students’ futures and support them every step of the way with our personalized assessments and practical training. No matter what life has in store, we’ll be there for you for all your &’s in life.
- A personalized academic path to the career you want and unique support to help you get there
- Programs that teach the skills employers want today and tomorrow
- Ongoing career service support and continuing education opportunities
- A team of counselors and advisors dedicated to seeing you succeed
For more information about student life and support services, check out our Career LifePrep page.
Ready to start? Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of payment options and financial advisors to help you pay your tuition while you go after your career and life goals.
- State Unemployment Programs (if eligible)
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan®
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA)