Passionate about the law and helping others, but not sure if law school is right for you? A job as a paralegal or legal assistant puts you in the middle of the action in a fraction of the time. The good news is, the number of jobs in the legal services field continues to grow. Paralegals work with everyone from attorneys to clients to vendors to support active cases and keep things moving smoothly and efficiently. In the Paralegal Certificate from Continuing Education at Bryant & Stratton College, we’ll cover everything you need to be a successful paralegal. Because we’re committed to your success, we’ll offer you support after graduation and be sure that you’re covered for all the &’s in life.
Program Highlights & Topics
- Basic legal procedures
- Basic and advanced research methods
- Civil litigation
- Client billing
- Contract law
- File management
- Law office management
- Legal document preparation
- Legal ethics
- Legal reasoning
Bryant & Stratton College Continuing Education has the resources and people to support all your &’s in life. As part of our commitment to support you as a student and beyond, we provide:
- A personalized academic path to the career you want and unique support to help you get there
- Programs that teach the skills employers want today and tomorrow
- Ongoing career service support and continuing education opportunities
- A team of counselors and advisors dedicated to seeing you succeed
For more information about student life and support services, check out our Career LifePrep page.
Completed courses from the Basic Paralegal certificate program can be transferred for course credit in a corresponding Bryant & Stratton College degree program.
Taking the next step to advance your career and education is an investment worth making. We offer a variety of payment options, and Bryant & Stratton College advisors are here to help.
- State Unemployment Programs (if eligible)
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan®
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA)