Criminal Litigation Paralegal Certificate
Lawyers shown on TV shows and in movies are often criminal defense lawyers or prosecutors, and helping them interview clients, prepare cases, and draft complaints is often the job of a paralegal who specialized in criminal litigation. Criminal litigation paralegals or legal assistants are highly organized people who help lawyers in criminal cases. This certificate can be of great benefit if you’re looking to specialize in your paralegal career or start a brand-new path. Either way, Continuing Education at Bryant & Stratton College can help prepare you to reach your next goal.
Program Highlights & Topics
- Basic legal procedure
- Basic and advanced research methods
- Client billing
- Civil litigation
- Contract law
- Criminal law
- File management
- Law office management
- Legal document preparation
- Legal ethics
- Legal reasoning
We know you’re juggling more than just your education. Regardless of where you are on your journey, Continuing Education at Bryant & Stratton College has the resources and people to support all your &’s in life. As part of our commitment to support you as a student and beyond, we provide:
- A personalized academic path to the career you want and unique support to help you get there
- Programs that teach the skills employers want today and tomorrow
- Ongoing career service support and continuing education opportunities
- A team of counselors and advisors dedicated to seeing you succeed
For more information about student life and support services, check out our Career LifePrep page.
Going back to school is an investment, but one that’s worthwhile. We offer a variety of payment options, and Bryant & Stratton College advisors are here to help.
Completed courses from the Criminal Litigation certificate program can be transferred for course credit in a corresponding Bryant & Stratton College degree program.
- State Unemployment Programs (if eligible)
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA)