• Allison Perkins {entry_date}

    Do the courses you took during military training count toward your civilian degree? The short answer is, maybe. For military members who are working toward earning a degree, the first step to military college credit transfer is to request a joint service transcript. Members of the Army, Navy, Coast Guard and Marines can visit this DOD site and follow the step by step process to order their transcript (PDF). While there are no limits to the number of transcripts you can order and have delivered t...