Accounting is a lot more than just crunching numbers. Through our Accounting certificate program from Continuing Education at Bryant & Stratton College, you will learn about accounting principles and practices that can help you look at data and find patterns as well as make projections that help your clients or company make smart financial choices. Whether you’re taking the first step in your career or looking to add new skills to your existing experience, we’ve got you covered for all the &’s in life.
- Accounting cycle
- Financial statement preparation
- Payroll and cash control
- Receivable and payables
- Federal income tax preparation (individuals and businesses)
- Valuation of plant and equipment
- Overview of basic partnership and corporate transactions
- Fundamental business principles
Bryant & Stratton College Continuing Education offers a variety of resources to help you achieve your career and life goals. While you juggle your college education, your career, and the rest of your life, we’re here to provide personalized and consistent help. To make sure you’re supported for all the &’s in your life, we provide:
- A personalized academic path to the career you want and unique support to help you get there
- Programs that teach the skills employers want today and tomorrow
- Ongoing career service support and continuing education opportunities
- A team of counselors and advisors dedicated to seeing you succeed
For more information about student life and support services, check out our Career LifePrep page.
Completed courses from the Accounting certificate program can be transferred for course credit in a corresponding Bryant & Stratton College degree program.
Having the career you want is an investment worth making. Bryant & Stratton College Continuing Education offers a variety of payment options and advisors to support your career and life goals.
- State Unemployment Programs (if eligible)
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan®
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA)