Certified Coding Specialists Prep Course
Bolstering skills and experience is important in advancing careers in virtually every field. This is especially true in a competitive industry like healthcare. Additional credentials are a good way to gain that upper hand and preparing for those additional credentials can be a challenge. Bryant & Stratton College's Certified Coding Specialist (CCS) prep course provides students with a foundation in coding that will prepare them for the CCS exam along with improving skills in key areas of coding.
The CCS course emphasizes inpatient and outpatient coding skills, establishing a mastery of coding practices that will not only lend itself to the exam but to future job requirements as well. Unlike other programs, the CCS prep course at Bryant & Stratton College is instructor-led. The eight-week program will be directed by an instructor who will offer hands-on feedback for students as they work through the program. It's recommended that students have two years of coding experience prior to taking the prep course. Program features include:
- Discuss the seven domains of the exam
- Weekly practice coding case studies
- Receive test taking tips and strategies
- Instructor-led course with weekly live office hours
We know you are juggling more than just your education. Regardless of where you are on your journey, Bryant & Stratton Continuing Education has the resources and people to support all your &’s in life. As part of our commitment to support you as a student and beyond, we provide:
- A personalized academic path to the career you want and unique support to help you get there
- Programs that teach the skills employers want today and tomorrow
- Ongoing career service support and continuing education opportunities
- A team of counselors and advisors dedicated to seeing you succeed
For more information about student life and support services, check out our Career LifePrep page.
Having the career you want is an investment worth making. Bryant & Stratton offers a variety of payment options and advisors to support your career and life goals.
- State Unemployment Programs (if eligible)
- Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan®
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program (MyCAA)