MilitaryA College Education for Military Personnel

At Bryant & Stratton College, we’re proud to offer service members and their families a flexible, affordable choice for a quality college education. Our Associate's and Bachelor's Degree programs are available online and at 18 campuses across four states to serve you wherever you serve our Country: as active duty, reserve or veteran military personnel. Courses are available mornings, evenings and weekends, with three semesters available per year--January, May and September--to help you complete your college degree as quickly as possible.

Bryant & Stratton College is a member of the Servicemembers Opportunities College (SOC) consortium* and an approved institution for the training of U.S. veterans and the family in accordance with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Military students and their families should contact their Department of Veterans Affairs representative for more information on veteran’s benefit eligibility.

*The Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach campus is also a SOCNAV and SOCAD consortium member.

We’re at your service:

  • Admissions and financial advice provided by onsite military coordinators
  • All programs approved for veterans and their family by the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
  • VA-certifying officials available on campus
  • Campus events for military students
  • Free online tutoring & virtual library
  • Credit transferability available (military/college transcript must be provided)
  • Career placement advisement
Military MAE Top Schools