Take the first step toward a career in healthcare with the Health Services Administration Assistant diploma from Bryant & Stratton College. As the healthcare industry continues to grow as does the need for skilled candidates to fill new positions. The Health Services Administration Assistant diploma program will provide students with the training to begin a career in the healthcare field.
Thanks to the career-focused curriculum, graduates of this diploma program will be qualified for numerous entry-level positions dealing with various features of the administrative side of the healthcare industry. Students will be capable of handling clerical functions and legal and financial systems with private practices, hospitals, healthcare providers, insurance companies, and many other areas of the industry.
Courses in the Health Services Administration diploma are also offered at the Amherst, Buffalo, Henrietta and Syracuse campuses. To learn more about the program at these campuses, please contact an admissions representative.
The Health Services Administration Assistant diploma program will provide students with the ability to:
- Employ critical thinking and health-related skills to effectively manage and oversee various roles in the healthcare field.
- Employ the necessary managerial and financial skills to effectively work in administrative and clerical roles in clinical settings.
- Understand the procedures and terminology in the healthcare industry in order to step into entry-level positions in the field.
- Apply records management and scheduling skills to administrative healthcare industry standards.
- Further their education by transferring credits into an associate or bachelor’s degree.
Graduates of this program may apply courses and earned credits toward the associate or bachelor’s degree in Health Services Administration at Bryant & Stratton College.
Health Service Assistant Academic Program Disclosures