Combining traditional business and marketing concepts, the Digital Marketing bachelor’s degree gives students a foundation in key digital practices such as search engine optimization, social media marketing, web data analysis and additional online marketing strategies. The added business management courses featured in the bachelor’s degree program builds a stronger foundation to pursue managerial positions within the marketing field.
Graduates will have the education to enter the business industry head first thanks to the career-focused education they will receive. The program provides students with advanced business management and marketing concepts through a diverse set of business classes. Current techniques and technologies are a key focus as the program digs into the key aspects of social media marketing and how brand ambassadors can elevate marketing efforts to a new level.
The focus on both traditional and contemporary practices ensures the Digital Marketing degree program establishes the necessary skills for graduates to succeed in a number of facets of the business and marketing field.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns at the local, national, and global level and propose ethical tactics to support the marketing strategy.
- Use traditional and digital marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility and accessibility, as measured by website traffic and inquiry to sales conversions.
- Engage with customers through various digital marketing pathways to build loyalty, as measured by repeat business or customer satisfaction levels.
- Analyze consumer behavior and marketing campaign results to address business needs.
- Utilize appropriate current technology and resources to locate and evaluate information needed to accomplish a goal, and then communicate findings in visual, written, and/or oral formats.