Do you love the food service industry? Tourism? Restaurants? Event planning? Beverage operations? The hospitality industry as a whole? Are you looking for an education—perhaps an associate degree in tourism and hospitality—that will help you make the most of a career in the fast-paced field of food, beverage and lodging services? You found it with the associate degree in hospitality management from Bryant & Stratton College.
The Hospitality Management Program You’ve Been Looking For
Develop a strong background in business management with a specialized focus on hospitality with the associate degree in hospitality management from Bryant & Stratton College. Students in this applied science program will gain a strong understanding of the hospitality industry and be prepared to take on roles with hotels, sports venues, casinos, travel and tourism, and even the food and beverage industry, to name a few.
The hospitality management associate degree program includes courses in human resources, marketing, and sales and finance, and teaches key fundamental hospitality practices and principles. Students not only gain the education necessary to begin a career in the hospitality field, but have the opportunity to pursue additional educational opportunities in the hospitality or management fields.
The hospitality management associate degree program will provide students with the ability to:
- Recognize the significant core concepts in the areas of hospitality services, planning, accounting, human resources, marketing, and operations.
- Classify the entities, facets, and professions that comprise the hospitality industry.
- Compare and contrast management principles and behaviors used in making hospitality-related decisions.
- Relate social, interpersonal, legal, and ethical issues when making hospitality management decisions.
- Recommend solutions to hospitality-related situations through the examination of restaurant, hotel operations, and event-planning scenarios.